National Service Resources
Looking for information, resources or answers to service-related questions? Check out the following websites:
- My AmeriCorps: Includes your personal and service profile plus information and resources related to your terms of service, living allowance, tax statements, in-service benefits, service letters and end-of-service benefit selection.
- InterCorps Council of Minnesota: A peer-led organization of AmeriCorps members from around the state.
- Seven Corners: The official site of the VISTA health benefits provider.
- VISTA Campus: A resource map and online learning environment to support VISTA activities.
- National Service Hotline Webpage: You can also call the VISTA Member Support Unit (VMSU) at 800-942-2677.
- Corporation for National and Community Service: Learn more about the larger corporation that VISTA is a part of.