Life as a VISTA member Resources
Looking for information, resources or tips regarding life as an AmeriCorps VISTA member? Check out the following:
- Food Support: Information regarding obtaining food support while serving, from the MN Department of Health.
- Fare For All: Buy reduced-price bulk food packages and find information on local Fair Share programs.
- Mental Health and Wellness Resources: A list of providers--in the Twin Cities as well as greater Minnesota--that offer services either for free or according to an income-based fee scale.
- VISTA Health Benefits Guide: A comprehensive guide to accessing and utilizing the health benefits provided to VISTA members through Seven Corners. Includes an explanation of what is and isn't covered by Seven Corners.
- List of Stress Manifestations: A quick guide to recognizing some common signs of stress.
- Reasons Why You Might Want to Stay Stressed: Recognizing when stress can be helpful, and when it's unhealthy.
- Self-Care Assessment: On top of your service, program, and projects...make sure you're paying attention to yourself.
- Ramsey County Financial Assistance Services
- A Guide to the Twin Cities...on the Cheap
- Living Social Deals
- Pocket Your Dollars